Join ALTA leadership for a live discussion on how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the title and settlement industry. With so much uncertainty and information being shared about the impact of the health crisis, ALTA will hold a townhall/webinar to discuss several important issues and provide reliable information. We invite you to register for the upcoming conversation as we strive to help your business respond to the disruption we all are experiencing.
The discussion will provide information on:
- Federal Update
- Status of Remote Online Notarization Bill
- Recording Jurisdiction Closures
- Essential vs. Non-essential Businesses
- ALTA Events
- Diane Tomb, ALTA Chief Executive Officer
- Mary O’Donnell, ALTA Board President
- Steve Gottheim, ALTA Senior Counsel
- Elizabeth Blosser, ALTA Senior Director of Government Affairs
- Emily Tryon, ALTA Director of Policy
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET, Monday, March 30
REGISTER USING THE LINK BELOW:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. It’s recommended you perform a system check before logging on. You may need to download software in order to access the webinar.